The RP Athletics Mission
Our mission is to unite people through the power of movement, the joy of community, and the relentless pursuit of physical fitness.
As athletes ourselves, we have seen our fair share of fitness programs. We’ve seen people pour time, energy, and money into programs that lack guidance from a coach, variety in weekly programming, and evidence based conditioning/strength exercises. We’ve heard it time and time again, “I did ______ program for 1 year and didn’t see the results I wanted.”
That’s why we started Raw Performance Athletics: a programming company that will meet you where you are and help you unleash your potential.
Who are we?
- Athletic Experience: Wrestling and Football
- Began Crossfit in 2013
- Competitive Crossfit Experience: Regionals 2017, Regionals 2018, Wodapalooza 2019
- Best Weightlifting Total: 305lbs Snatch, 385lbs Clean and Jerk. 313.6kg Total.
- Specializes in coaching youth athletes, competitive Crossfit athletes, and fitness beginners.
- Coach Amador is the head coach for the RP Fitness Programs.
- Athletic Experience: Water Polo and Swimming
- Began Crossfit in 2015
- Competitive Crossfit Experience: Granite Games Semifinals 2021
- Athletic Accolades: USAWP Academic All-American, NCAA Water Polo Athlete
- Doctor of Physical Therapy specializing in working with the athletic population and incorporating movement into the rehab process. Dr. Sofi also has knowledge and experience working with chronic pain patients through a unique and hollistic treatment approach.